“A First of Its Kind Charity Event”
77 GREAT ESTATES
CHARITY POKER TOURNAMENT
The Dragonara Casino, St Julians Friday, 24th November 2017
In Aid of:
The Malta Community Chest Fund
77 Great Estates, Hand Presso, A Modo Mio Restaurant, The Dragonara Casino & The Ministry of Finance
We Accept single player bookings & full table bookings (x 10 players) for corporates wishing to invite clients, staff or friends as a social/networking/team building event to a first of its kind charity initiative.
Full Table Bookings at this event also available for that Xmas Staff Party with a difference!!
PLEASE HELP US SUPPORT THIS EVENT
Booking Office Open Now - Limited Places Available
77 Great Estates, 213 Tower Road, Sliema
Phone 2721 7777 or 9951 7777
Rules & Regulations
Tournament information + typology of event
• Maximum Number of players: 160
• Type of tournament: One Day SHOOTOUT
• Buy-in €200
• Starting Stack: 10K
• Time levels: 10 min
• Tournament duration (approx.) : Round 1 ( 3 hours) , Round 2 ( 3 hours ), Final round (2 hours)
• Tournament rules: http://www.pokertda.com/view-poker-tda-rules/
The winning player will receive a unique poker experience abroad: an ‘’all inclusive’’ prize comprising of flights, accommodation and the Euro 5300.00 buy in money to The POKERSTARS CHAMPIONSHIP MAIN EVENT in PRAGUE to be held between December 7-18, 2017. The event in Prague offers a guaranteed prize pool of €2M.
10% of the proceeds are given to the top 10 players in the tournament and are shared according to rank.
A trophy will be given to the winner to commemorate the event.
The Dragonara Casino will provide a fully-functional Poker room with 8 tables for the duration of the tournament and a bar on the terrace for players to consume drinks and snacks. The Poker room will be completely dedicated to the tournament on the day which will start no later than 3 pm so that we can finish it off in one day.
Facts about the event:
- Date of Event: Friday 24th November 2017
- In Aid of: Malta Community Chest Fund Foundation (MCCFF)
- Sponsors: 77 Great Estates, Hand Presso, A Modo Mio Restaurant, The Dragonara Casino, Fine Catering Ltd, Ministry of Finance
- The Venue: The Dragonara Casino will provide a fully-functional Poker room with 8 tables for the duration of the tournament and a bar on the terrace for players to consume drinks and snacks. The Poker room will be completed dedicated for the tournament on the day
- Time of Event: 15:00 Round 1 (3 hrs). 18:00 Round 2 (3 hrs). 21:00 Final Round (2 hrs)
- Age Limits: Maltese (25+). Foreign Nationals (18+)
- Identification: A valid Identity Card, Passport or Driving License are the ONLY documents that are accepted.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Limited Availability: A Max of 160 Players on a first come first served basis. Payment of Buy-In to be made in advance.
- Bookings: Send your booking request to RL@77GreatEstates.com, stating number of players and preferred starting time (either 15:00 or 18:00). Payment Instructions will be sent upon receipt of booking.
- Buy-In Price (INDIVIDUAL): Euro 200.00. Limited Space. First Come First Serve.
- Buy-in Price (FULL TABLES x 10 Players): Euro 2000.00. Purchaser of a FULL TABLE shall receive a large ''presentation'' cheque for same amount to present at Istrina on Boxing Day this year + A plaque with name of purchasers choice on a tree to be planted by MCCF as part of their recently introduced initiative and commitment to the environment.
- Max No of Players: 160.
- Structure of Event: The 180 participants shall be split into two seatings, each seating made up of 8 tables x 10 players. The first seating shall start at 15:00 and the second seating at 18:00. The 2 top players from each table (32 players in total) shall advance to the final session which shall start at 21:00.
- First Seating - 8 tables with 10 players (max 80 players): 15:00 hrs. Registration 30 minutes before. 1st & 2nd Place from each table go through to final.
- Second Seating - 8 tables with 10 players (max 80 players): 18:00 hrs. Registration 30 minutes before. 1st & 2nd Place from each table go through to final.
- Final Round: 21:00 hrs
- 2nd Buy-In: One 2nd buy-in per person (up to Level 10).
- 2nd Buy-In Price: Euro 200.00 for same amount of chips.
- Type of Tournament: One Day SHOOTOUT
- Starting Stack: 10 K
- Time Levels: 10 min
- Tournament rules: http://www.pokertda.com/view-poker-tda-rules/
- Prizes: Winner of Tournament shall receive an ''all-inclusive'' prize Flights + Hotel + Buy-In Money (Euro 5300.00) for The POKERSTARS CHAMPIONSHIP MAIN EVENT in PRAGUE to be held between December 7-18, 2017 which offers a guaranteed prize pool of €2 Million.The following link gives you a good idea of the event. http://www.pokerstarslive.com/championship/events/prague/. A trophy will also be given to the winner to commemorate the event. Runners Up: 10% of the proceeds are given to the top 10 players in the tournament and are shared according to rank. Balance of monies collected shall go to Istrina.