Here are 17 great reasons
- Over 300 days a year of sunshine - According to International Living Magazine Malta has a near perfect climate.
- Hospitable English-speaking people - Makes living and doing business in Malta so much easier.
- Clear blue, Mediterranean Sea - Sailing and diving in Malta are rated amongst the best in the world.
- A peaceful and safe environment with very little crime & a high standard of living.
- A rich cultural and historical heritage - Over 3,000 years of recorded and evident history.
- Tax benefits - Considerable tax savings are available for retired EU/EEA citizens and for businesses from across the globe.
- Favourable, tax-friendly procedure for moving your possessions into and out of Malta.
- Favourable double-taxation agreements with key countries - Making it possible to substantially reduce your tax liability.
- A highly respected jurisdiction for incorporating low-tax companies - Comparable to the world’s top countries like Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Excellent banking centre with the presence of major international banks.
- Excellent access by Sea and the Malta International Airport - Providing affordable links throughout Europe, into the Middle East, Asia and USA.
- Political stability - Successive Governments of both parties have actively welcomed new residents.
- Financially stable - Whilst most Eurozone countries have struggled to avoid years of recession, Malta’s economy has grown.
- Reasonable cost of living - But with lower taxes, no capital gains, inheritance tax or council tax, your money goes a lot further.
- Excellent English speaking schooling built on the UK system and standards - Free university places on key courses.
- Very good residency conditions for EU/EEA and high net worth individuals globally.
- Buoyant property market - The scarcity of land, tight building controls and increasing demand ensures a positive future for owners of Maltese property.\
If any of these reasons appeal to you why not start your search for property for sale in Malta right now?